Aylin Ihnen – Business consulting – training
Welcome to www.smartbusinessredefined.com!
Please read the following terms and conditions of use, which apply to every visitor to www.smartbusinessredefined.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”).
§ 1 Scope
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the website. It is important for the use of the website that you as a user accept the following conditions:
- For the website’s use, you as a user must accept the following terms.
- The website’s content includes the following items & services: Blog articles; Podcast Episodes; Video Clips, Online Courses; Whitepapers; Workbooks, Research Reports on market trends; Case Stories; Product & Services Reviews; Recommendations on balanced work lifestyle, health, food & wellbeing.
§ 2 Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us:
Phone: +49 (0) 4403 984 32 288 or
26160 Bad Zwischenahn
Sales tax identification number: VAT ID: DE306604325
The responsible party for the editorial content, according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: Aylin Ihnen – Business Consulting & Training for www.smartbusinessredefined.com.
§ 3 Availability of the website
The website www.smartbusinessredefined.com is available 24 hours a day.
However, there may be interruptions in availability due to system maintenance. There might be interruptions in availability due to force majeure or other causes beyond the website provider’s control, such as intent or gross negligence.
The website provider points out:
- that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that the operator, therefore, accepts no responsibility whatsoever,
- that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
- that the availability of the website is dependent on conditions and services outside the sphere of influence of the provider, such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for disturbances falling within this area.
§ 4 Discussion Forums, Blog Comments, and Posts
At www.smartbusinessredefined.com, discussion forums and blog articles are offered temporarily or permanently on the web pages.
Participants in the discussion forums or posting comments and posts on the blog are expected to apply common communication rules such as mutual respect.
Visitors may not distribute or publish any insulting, possibly derogatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory, or obscene material or material that infringes third parties’ intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Electronic communication
When you use a service from the website provider or send e-mails, text messages, or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you communicate electronically with the website provider.
The website provider will communicate with you electronically in various ways, including e-mail, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or through other services provided by the website operator.
For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from the website provider and that all consents, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically will be in writing unless otherwise required by applicable law.
§ 6 Copyright and database rights
- All content included in or provided through the provider of the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, PDF-documents, digital downloads, and data compilations, is the property of the provider or of a third party that provides the content to or through the site and is protected by German copyright and database right laws.
- All content included in or provided through any of the provider’s online services is the provider’s exclusive property and is protected by German copyright and database right laws. All content is also licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Derivate Works 4.0 International License.
- You may not systematically extract and/or re-use parts of the website provider’s service without the provider’s written consent. In particular, you may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction programs to extract (whether once or many times) to re-use any substantial parts of any services from the provider without the provider’s explicit written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database containing any substantial parts of any service provided by the website provider without the provider’s written consent.
§ 7 Patents
All patents and trademarks registered on the provider are also applicable to all services and other website providers’ products.
The respective patents or trademarks may be operated under one or more patents and trademarks.
§ 8 Claims from intellectual property rights
The website provider respects the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to a fear of infringement, please immediately contact email@example.com.
§ 9 Liability
- We always try to ensure that the provider’s services are available without interruptions and that transmissions are free of errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the provider’s services may be interrupted or limited from time to time to allow for repairs, system maintenance, or the implementation of new functionalities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or limitations.
- The website provider is liable without limitation if the cause of damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the website provider or a legal representative or vicarious agent of the provider.
- Furthermore, the operator is liable for the slightly negligent violation of essential obligations. Essential obligations include those whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, the provider is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. The provider is not liable for the slightly negligent violation of other obligations than those mentioned in the former sentences.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply to injury to life and health or for a defect after assuming a guarantee for the product’s quality and fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
- If the operator’s liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to employees, representatives, and agents’ personal liability.
§ 10 Privacy
- Data and information of visitors and users (date, time, accessed page) about the access can be stored on the server. We point out that – without consent – no personal data (e.g., name, address, or e-mail address) will be stored.
- If personal data is collected, we commit ourselves to obtain the user’s prior consent of the website. We commit ourselves not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user gives his prior consent.
- We point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this respect, our liability is excluded.
- Third parties are not authorized to use contact data for commercial activities unless there has been prior written consent of the provider to the persons concerned.
- The user has the right to obtain information. You have the right at any time to receive complete information free of charge from us about the data stock concerning you.
- Furthermore, the user has the right to correct/deletion of data/restriction of the processing.
§ 11 Cookies
- Cookies may be used to display products and services. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor’s Internet browser.
- The provider would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from the website server to your computer system, whereby these are mostly termed session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system during your next visit (permanent cookies).
- You can object to the storage of cookies. For this purpose, a consent manager is available to you that allows you to object or accept cookies’ storage.
- Of course, you can set up your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard disk or cookies already stored are deleted. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in your browser or the software developer’s help function.
You are subject to the terms and conditions, contract terms, and conditions of use in force when you use this website’s services.
If any of these terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
§ 13 No abandonment
§ 14 Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
- For differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract, the Federal Republic of Germany’s law shall apply exclusively, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The sole place of jurisdiction for merchants’ orders, legal entities under public law, or special funds under public law is the provider’s registered office.
§ 15 Final clause
- The contract language is English.
- If you violate these general terms and conditions of use and we do not take any action against it, we are further entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these terms and conditions of use.
- The invalidity of a provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the agreement. If such a case should arise, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the invalid provision’s meaning and purpose.